All Souls Church, Unitarian Archives Highlights
a big thank you to All Souls' Archives and the many people who committed to making it available to the public.
I found two letters referencing David Eaton in 1968--an invitation to deliver a sermon on 1 September (pictured above) and a letter from Jane to Eaton re her concerns about the commercialization of Christmas.
I also learned about:
1. Opportunities Industrialization Center (David Eaton was the ED)
2. Washington Metropolitan Area Unitarian-Universalist Black Caucus
3. Greater Washington Area Inner City Project Office, 1015 North Carolina Ave, SE
4. D.C. Public Welfare Advisory Council
5. Committee for Community Action in Public Education
6. Institute of Modern Languages, 2125 S St, NW offered ESL classes at Abraham Lincoln Junior High, 16th & Irving Sts, NW
Who has information about these organizations?